Layout of Store

I want into sunset foods and the cashier who was a mexican woman literally threw my change at me and called me a white b**** because i said she was acting like a witch because she was rude since the minute i walked in literally staring me down like a lion.Also the black woman who was a bagger was just as rude and nasty.

I have never been to any business where this type if behavior is acceptable! I was in disbelief! I would not return to this trashy place if the offered me a gift card which i am not allowed to return says the manager who did nothing about it and said i had to leave and not return! After me being a customer get change literally thrown at me and called a white b****.

Well they dont ever have to worry about me returning to this trash of a business.What a disgrace of a so called business!

Review about: Sunset Foods Cashier.

Had an Experience with Sunset Foods?

Comments

This store is a disgrace to businesses. This place needs to remove the racist trashy low class employees they have working here.